Belbin® Team Role reports are a valuable tool for evaluating an individual’s collaborative strengths and weaknesses. The reports offer useful advice to enable individuals to form productive working relationships. The reports also help to select and develop high-performing teams, raise self-awareness and increase personal effectiveness.
How it works: To receive a Team Role report, an individual first completes a self-assessment. That person then invites four to six of their colleagues or coworkers to complete an observer assessment. The results of the self-assessment and observer assessment are compiled into a final report. The report summarizes the results of the ratings and provides guidelines for interpretation.
- After submitting an order, you will be sent a link via email that allows you to manage the process yourself.
- Clicking on the link will take you to a master account page where you can enter the email address of each person who will be the subject of a report.
- You can log into the site at any time to check progress, and will need to send reminders yourself if the people or their observers do not complete the assessments right away.
- From the master account page, you can generate the reports yourself. You will be required to create a password to access this page.
- Note: You need at least four Observer Assessments to generate your Report.
- Click ‘Reset’ and you will then be sent an email with instructions and a link to set a password to log into your account.
- Then you will be able to click on the link and enter your email address and password to access your account.